domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

EVERYTHIN' THAT COULD HAVE BEEN

There is an art, to fallin' apart,
Just follow steps 1 through 10 and you're done
When you don't know yourself, anymore
It's time to gt out of here
Just take my hand there is nothin' to fear.
Another day is wasted again

and everythin' that could have been
A burden I still bear

Even though you're gone
I'm still holdin' onto
Everythin' that could have been
Eveh though you're gone
I'm still holdin' onto
Everythin' that could have been

Mistakes, I've made a few,
Look at the mess that I've made and you'll see
That things don't always go, as planned
Mistrust, the source of this pain
You say you're angry, there's no one to blame
But you and the choices you've made

I wonder what could have been
Is this the end?

No hay comentarios: